I told him i wanted to see Fubar 2.
If anyone knows what that is, it should be him. Fucked Up Beyond All Repair....2.
We went to Wal- Mart, again. I didn't know why we had to go there, again. Oh wait. He checks out the flyer. There might be a deal.
Ew.
He did find a deal. On canned gravy.
I told him i needed garbage bags, he said "meet me in Electronics"
insert best robot dance
so, i go to the electronics section, he is looking at movies.
Fubar,
it is
i asked him
"have you seen this one? even?"
"Yeah i saw it when i was a kid"
he's 37
me..."so what year was that?"
"1992"
i said "Fuck off, I wasn't even done school, more like 2002"
he looks into the Wal-Mart bag, fishing around...thinking he's gonna win an age war
"oh, 2002"
"yeah. when you were a kid" sarcasm
back when you were 30.
Back when he was a kid? He also claims he was a big skate boarder. Lover of Thrash. He was a super babe in his youth, What the fuck? Why did a super babe skate boarder thrash kid turn into some skid dog wal-mart loving ignorant turn the lights off early mother fucker?
He claims he used to skate, now all he wants to do is cross the border and buy cheese?
No comments:
Post a Comment