Thursday, September 30, 2010

Today I went to the beach with my dear friend Sarah and her two beautiful blonde cherub children. The lake was sparkling, the breeze was blowing, the sun was shining. A waterfall was even rushing. However, I was seething.

A beautiful day, wonderful company and all I could think about was my big dumb boyfriend.

Sarah and I sat on the rocks by the beach while the children waded and threw twigs into water. With a stick, I drew a letter in the pebbles. Over and over again, spaced out yet ranting. The same letter. F. F- for FUCK. Sarah noticed this as well. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. That big dumb asshole. Fuck.

I realized that I spend too much time complaining to my friends about his new stupid shenanigans, his lame excuses, his not very sightful insights and told Sarah that I should do as my native ancestors did, turn it into something laughable.

Although the majority of my spats with my boyfriend are not funny at the time, in retrospect, I can see the humor in almost every single one of them. Then Sarah suggested that I start a blog documenting his daily moron moments. What comes out of this? Hmmm, maybe a way for me to vent. Maybe a good way to get some introspect? Maybe a law suit? Who knows, but I'm going for it. I think every woman in the world who is dating, has dated, married, divorced has had a moment when even their most beloved prince charming has acted like a total moron. It happens to the best of us at times. My boyfriend, more than others.

Ever notice when woman imitate their man? It's usually done in Big Dumb Guy Voice. Take note, you will see, every woman has done it.

Today I spent alot of time talking in Big Dumb Guy Voice.

So, I guess I will give you a little of the history. Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment