Free Nut Oil.
This is his lucrative business idea. He gets these wing ding ideas while he drives his UPS truck around Westbank. He gets a little excitable when he sees all of the wasted fruit and nuts left to rot on the fields and in people's yards. It is wasteful. But what the fuck? What can one household do with 50 pounds of nuts?
Don't get me wrong. I think it is a very wise idea to utilize waste. Waste, is..waste..and a waste is a waste is a waste, and it pisses alot of people off. So if you can eliminate the waste, all the better.
BDF says "I wanna make walnut oil." Good call, one could utilize all the waste and turn it over for profit- love that thinking (not at all- just seems greedy..but because it is walnuts just going to waste i may back it). So i look online at what it actually entails, making this "walnut oil".
Knowledge.
Equipment.
Business savvy.
Time.
Passion for nut oil.
If I haven't noticed already..no one reads this. No matters. What matters is that I notice I am not in love. I don't love walnuts. I don't love the idea of capitalization. I want to live on a river and bathe outside in a barrel. I don't care if a man will be there or not. I'm tired of compromising my needs and what i want to try to gain out of this whole life experience. This is my life experience. I can't have one. Not while i look up ways to make nut oil for someone who is actually only half assing his actual attempts at making anything.
Note: i may be a sucker. I may not be who i want to be. But i'm making my way. Is it wrong for me to think that everyone feels unsettled? Not satisfied, or perhaps even guilty? Not in the "protestant" way, but guilt as in self betrayal..the sins around us are so addicting. Fuck all of this
And fuck you too Jail Tomb. I try to help, and all you do is yell.
No comments:
Post a Comment